Information from the user
We may collect and process the following aspects of data about you:
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site in the form of analytics, this could include places and resources you access on our site, time spent on our site and where you are directed to our site from.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files comprised of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your desktop computer, mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically by remembering settings you selected during earlier visits, amongst other functions. Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
As part of normal website hosting statistics we may store information about your visit to this website in a server log file. This data may include your IP address, the web browser you are using and a timestamp. This information is used solely for statistical purposes and helps to resolve issues on the website if they occur.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect your personal details but can not guarantee the security of your data. Any transmission is at the risk of the site user. Once we have received any information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of your information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- To carry out any requests or obligations arising from any contact you may have with us.
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have given us consent to get in contact with you.
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk solution.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, although we will usually ask your permission before we collect any information if we intend to disclose any details to and third party for any such purposes.
You have the right to refuse such intentions by checking the correct boxes on any forms we use to collect data, or by contacting us at any time.
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you were to follow a link to any of these sites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please make sure to check these policies before you submit any personal data to any of these websites.