We will take referrals for young people up to the age of 18 years and continue working with them until they are 21 years. For children living within the areas for which we are funded our service is free of charge. For other area there could be a cost implication. We are happy to discuss this with you.
What We Offer:
- A full assessment of the needs of the victim and their family in relation to the child’s sexual abuse
- An individually tailored treatment plan for each child victim
- Individual therapeutic sessions
- Group sessions for different ages and genders (Young Peoples’ Groups)
- Support, advice and information for parents/carers
- Support Group Programme for parents and carers (Supportive Parents’ Groups)
- Work with siblings
- Work with children affected by a parent/primary carer being convicted for sexually abusing other children
- Professional consultations
We also offer the opportunity for the full range of assessments and risk assessments to be commissioned. In addition we can be commissioned to deliver training and workshops for professionals, as well as a variety of programmes for children, young people, parents and carers.