If you or your child want to disclose new or historical sexual abuse:
- IN SUFFOLK contact Customer First on 0800 8004005
- In NORFOLK contact Customer Service Centre 0344 800 8020
- If you live in ANY OTHER AREA contact your local police, and in the case of a child your local Social Care Services
How to ask for help from Fresh Start- new beginnings
- Fresh Start – new beginnings is a service that begins after your child has disclosed being sexually abused to the police and/or Social Care Services.
- Any professional can refer you to us and should offer this service to you when dealing with your case
- You can also ask any professional (such as your GP, teacher, social worker, school nurse, police officer) to refer you to us.
- Referral forms are available by following the links below
- We have rooms to operate from in Suffolk and Norfolk and are receiving funding for these areas. We are happy to receive referrals from other areas though this would incur a charge. Please feel free to phone 01473 353355/01603 558205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss how we might help you.
- Adult survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse who live in Suffolk and need support should contact www.survivorsintransition.co.uk. For the rest of the UK contact www.napac.org.uk
If you are a professional and want more information on our services, including how to make a referral click here.
Help for adults concerned about a child
Call us on 0808 800 5000
Help for children and young people
Call Childline on 0800 1111