If you or your child want to disclose new or historical sexual abuse:
- IN SUFFOLK contact Customer First on 0800 8004005
- In NORFOLK contact Customer Service Centre 0344 800 8020
- If you live in ANY OTHER AREA contact your local police, and in the case of a child your local Social Care Services
How to ask for help from Fresh Start- new beginnings
- Fresh Start – new beginnings is a service that begins after your child has disclosed being sexually abused to the police and/or Social Care Services.
- Any professional can refer you to us and should offer this service to you when dealing with your case
- You can also ask any professional (such as your GP, teacher, social worker, school nurse, police officer) to refer you to us.
- Referral forms are available by following the links below
- We have rooms to operate from in Suffolk and Norfolk and are receiving funding for these areas. We are happy to receive referrals from other areas though this would incur a charge. Please feel free to phone 01473 353355 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss how we might help you.
- Adult survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse who live in Suffolk and need support should contact www.survivorsintransition.co.uk. For the rest of the UK contact www.napac.org.uk
Child’s request for service
Carers request for service – Appendix 1
Siblings request for service – Appendix 2